Review of Orthopaedics E-BOOK, 6th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
At all levels of orthopaedic training and practice, Review of Orthopaedics, by Mark D. Miller, MD, is an ideal, state-of-the-art resource for efficient review of key orthopaedic knowledge and board prep. Thoroughly updated, this edition helps you ensure your mastery of the very latest scientific and clinical knowledge, as well as the changing emphasis on key examinations. A concise, easily accessible format encompasses and organizes critical, need-to-know material from a broad spectrum of orthopaedic literature for rapid learning. Multiple-choice review questions, a full-color layout with dozens of summary tables and diagrams, and online access at www.expertconsult.com with full-text search and links to PubMed, facilitate your preparation for your exams!
New to This Edition
- Effectively understand and review key concepts through abundant full-color tables and images, including pathology slides.
- Test your knowledge with multiple-choice review questions.
- Spend more time studying and less time searching. Testable material is now bolded throughout and summarized at the end of each chapter, for quick reference to essential information.
- Easily locate additional sources for study with carefully selected bibliographies, organized by topic.
- Access the full contents online, fully searchable, at expertconsult.com, with links to full reference lists and original PubMed source material.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Focus on the concepts you are most likely to be tested on . Every chapter has been carefully compared to the most recent OITE and ABOS self-assessment exams to ensure that the content covers everything you need to pass…and nothing you don't.
- Learn from the best. Study confidently summaries and review questions compiled by noted national and international subspecialists.
- Efficiently retain and synthesize information thanks to a concise, at-a-glance format with numerous illustrations and summary boxes throughout the book that highlight salient top testing facts and condense complex concepts, to assist you in understanding key material presented in each chapter.
- Hone your skills with succinct, yet thorough synopses of a wide range of key operative techniques.
By Mark D. Miller, MD, Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Head, Division of Sports Medicine, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA; Team Physician, James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA; Stephen R. Thompson, MBBS, MEd, FRCSC, Fellow, Fowler Kennedy Sport Medicine Clinic, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
and Jennifer Hart, MPAS, PA-C, ATC, Preceptor, Physician Assistant Orthopaedic Residency Program, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, USA