Cardiovascular Therapeutics E-Book, 4th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
This companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease equips you with all of today's most effective therapeutic guidelines and management solutions for the full range of heart disease patients. It reflects the most recent standards for drug management as well as the latest in new technologies. Reorganized to mirror your changing practice, each cardiovascular-problem-based section offers a chapter on pharmacologic treatment (with a minimum of pathophysiology)...a chapter on catheter-based or minimally invasive interventions...and a discussion of surgical options. You'll also find a brand-new chapter on gene therapy and stem cell therapy, plus new chapters on many other rapidly developing areas of practice. The result is an outstanding single-volume source for state-of-the-art, clinically oriented guidance on both common and unusual areas of cardiovascular treatment.
New to This Edition
- Make the best use of the latest genetic and molecular therapies as well as advanced therapies for heart failure.
- Cut right to the answers you need with an enhanced focus on clinically relevant information and a decreased emphasis on pathophysiology.
- Stay current with ACC/AHA/ESC guidelines and the best ways to implement them in clinical practice.
- Get an enhanced visual perspective with an all-new, full-color design throughout.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Understand current approaches to treating and managing cardiovascular patients for long-term health, for complex problems, and for unusual cardiac events.
- Benefit from the substantial experience of Elliott M. Antman, MD, Marc S. Sabatine, MD, and a host of other respected authorities, who provide practical, evidence-based rationales for all of today's clinical therapies.
- Expand your knowledge beyond pharmacologic interventions with complete coverage of the most effective interventional and device therapies being used today.
- Easily reference Braunwald's Heart Disease, 9th Edition for further information on topics of interest.
By Elliott M. Antman, MD, Professor of Medicine, Cardiology, Harvard Medical School, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA