Diagnosis, Management, and Treatment of Discogenic Pain E-Book
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Diagnosis, Management, and Treatment of Discogenic Pain - a volume in the new Interventional and Neuromodulatory Techniques for Pain Management series - presents state-of-the-art guidance on the full range of discogenic pain relief techniques performed today. Leonardo Kapural, MD and Philip Kim, MD offer expert advice on a variety of procedures to manage and treat discogenic pain. Comprehensive, evidence-based coverage on selecting and performing these techniques - as well as weighing relative risks and complications - helps you ensure optimum outcomes. With online access to the fully searchable text and procedural videos at www.expertconsult.com, you'll have the detailed visual assistance you need right at your fingertips.
- Understand the rationale and scientific evidence behind discogenic pain relief techniques and master their execution.
- Optimize outcomes, reduce complications, and minimize risks by adhering to current, evidence-based practice guidelines for treating discogenic pain, when to recommend interventional procedures, how to perform them safely, and how to manage chronic back pain in the long term.
- Apply the newest techniques in discography, radiofrequency and heat procedures, disc fusion, nucleus replacement, and interventions for disc herniation.
- See how it's done through step-by-step procedural videos on Expert Consult .
- Quickly find the information you need in a user-friendly format with strictly templated chapters supplemented with illustrative line drawings, images, and treatment algorithms.
- Access the fully searchable contents and bonus full-length videos of lumbar discography, biacuplasty, and MILD procedures at expertconsult.com.
By Leonardo Kapural, MD, PhD, Professor of Anesthesiology
Wake Forest University
School of Medicine
Director, Pain Medicine Center
Wake Forest Baptist Health
Winston-Salem, North Carolina; Philip Kim, MD, Asst. Professor of Anesthesia and Pain Medicine,
University of PA Health System
Medical Director, The Surgery Center of the Main Line
Medical Director, Center for Pain Medicine and St. Francis Pain Center
and Timothy Deer, MD, President and CEO,
The Center for Pain Relief
Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology,
West Virginia University School of Medicine
Charleston, West Virginia