Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies E-Book, 6th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Highly readable, well illustrated, and easy to understand, Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies remains your go-to choice for authoritative guidance on managing today's obstetric patient. Reflecting the expertise of internationally recognized authorities, this bestselling obstetrics reference has been thoroughly revised to bring you up to date on everything from ultrasound assessment of fetal anatomy and growth, to medical complications in pregnancy, to fetal therapy...and much more!View all OB-GYN titles
New to This Edition
- Stay current with new coverage of fetal origins of adult disease, evidence-based medicine, quality assessment, nutrition, and global obstetric practices.
- Find the information you need quickly with bolded key statements, additional tables, flow diagrams, and bulleted lists for easy reference.
- Zero in on "Key Points" in every chapter - now made more useful than ever with the inclusion of related statistics.
- View new ultrasound nomograms in the Normal Values in Pregnancy appendix.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Benefit from the knowledge and experience of international experts in obstetrics.
- Gain a new perspective on a wide range of today's key issues - all evidence based and easy to read.
By Steven G. Gabbe, MD, Senior Vice President for Health Sciences and Chief Executive Officer, The Ohio State University Medical Center; Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio