Obstetric Imaging E-Book
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Obstetric Imaging will help you detect fetal abnormalities with greater confidence and accuracy. Covering MRI as well as ultrasound and interventional procedures, it equips you with expert tips for recognizing and addressing problems that you might otherwise miss. Obstetric Imaging provides the advanced guidance you need to recognize fetal health challenges early and respond effectively!View all Radiology titles
- Get advanced clinical guidance from a preeminent team of international maternal-fetal medicine specialists and obstetrician/gynecologists.
- See perfect examples of normal and variant anatomy, as well as the full range of fetal syndromes, with 1,318 images, 361 in full color.
- Know how to get optimal diagnostic accuracy from ultrasound and when to use MRI instead.
- Effectively perform image-guided interventions including amniocentesis, fetal transfusion, selective laser photocoagulation, radiofrequency ablation, fetal shunt placement, and more.
- Master important nuances of sonography by watching 69 videos online.
- Access Obstetric Imaging online at www.expertconsult.com, view all the videos, and download all the images.
By Joshua Copel, MD, Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Pediatrics, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT