Atlas of Common Pain Syndromes E-Book, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Noted pain authority Dr. Steven Waldman returns with a new edition of Atlas of Common Pain Syndromes. Delivering complete, concise, step-by-step visual guidance, this innovative, popular atlas equips you to effectively diagnose and manage pain syndromes commonly encountered in any clinical practice. Clearly labeled, vivid illustrations depict the physical symptoms and anatomy of each pain site, and diagnostic images demonstrate key findings from MRI, CT, and conventional radiography. With an easy-to use, templated format, you'll have Dr. Waldman's preferred approaches right at your fingertips.
New to This Edition
- See, identify, and diagnose patients' issues with help from clinically relevant illustrations that connect pain syndromes to clearly labeled anatomic illustrations.
- Effectively apply the latest techniques and approaches with 29 new chapters covering subarachnoid hemorrhage, adhesive capsulitis, iliopectineal bursitis, discitis, and more!
- Accurately diagnose and treat common pain syndromes by following a step-by-step approach that progresses from signs and symptoms through physical findings, laboratory and radiographic testing, treatment options, clinical pearls, and diagnostic codes.
- Practice with confidence by consulting with Steven D. Waldman, MD - author of numerous groundbreaking pain management references - as well as a team of leading international authorities.
- Quickly and easily find the information you need thanks to highly templated chapters that explore signs and symptoms, physical findings, laboratory and radiographic testing, treatment options, clinical pearls, and diagnostic codes for each pain syndrome.
- Ensure proper reimbursement with comprehensive coverage of insurance coding information.
- Avoid potential pitfalls in diagnosis and treatment by referring to "Side Effects and Complications" sections in each chapter.
By Steven D. Waldman, MD, JD, Director, Headache and Pain Center, Leawood, KS; Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, Kansas City, MO