Consultative Hemostasis and Thrombosis E-Book, 3rd Edition
A unique clinical focus makes Consultative Hemostasis and Thrombosis, 3rd Edition your go-to guide for quick, practical answers on managing the full range of bleeding and clotting disorders. Emphasizing real-world problems and solutions, Dr. Craig S. Kitchens, Dr. Barbara A. Konkle, and Dr. Craig M. Kessler provide all the clinical guidance you need to make optimal decisions on behalf of your patients and promote the best possible outcomes.
New to This Edition
- Get the latest information on hot topics such as Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation, Thrombophilia, Clinical and Laboratory Assessment and Management, Thrombotic -Thrombocytopenic Purpura, and Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia.
- Apply today's newest therapies, including those that are quickly becoming standard in this fast-changing field.
- Meet the needs of specific patient groups with a new chapter on Bleeding and the Management of Hemorrhagic Disorders in Pregnancy and an extensively updated chapter on Thrombosis and Cancer.
- Zero in on key information with a new user-friendly design, and all-new full-color format, abundant laboratory protocols, and at-a-glance tables and charts throughout.
- Access the entire text and illustrations online - fully searchable - at www.expertconsult.com.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Efficiently look up concise descriptions of each condition, its associated symptoms, laboratory findings, diagnosis, differential diagnosis, and treatment.
By Craig S. Kitchens, MD, Professor Emeritus, Medicine, University of Florida; Consultant, Malcom Randall Veterans Administration Medical Center, Gainsville Florida; Consultant, Florida Cancer Specialists and Research Institute, Fort Myers, Florida; Barbara A Konkle, MD, Director, Clinical and Translational Research, Puget Sound Blood Center; Professor of Medicine/Hematology, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
and Craig M. Kessler, MD, Professor of Medicine and Pathology, Georgetown University School of Medicine; Director, Coagulation Laboratory, Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Washington, DC