Fundamental Neuroscience for Basic and Clinical Applications E-Book, 4th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||$96.95|
Turn to Fundamental Neuroscience for a thorough, clinically relevant understanding of this complicated subject! Integrated coverage of neuroanatomy, physiology, and pharmacology, with a particular emphasis on systems neurobiology, effectively prepares you for your courses, exams, and beyond.
New to This Edition
- Grasp important anatomical concepts and their clinical applications thanks to correlated state-of-the-art imaging examples, anatomical diagrams, and histology photos.
- Retain key information and efficiently study for your exams with clinical highlights integrated and emphasized within the text.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Easily comprehend and retain complex material thanks to the expert instruction of Professor Duane Haines, recipient of the Henry Gray/Elsevier Distinguished Teacher Award from the American Association of Anatomists and the Distinguished Teacher Award from the Association of American Colleges.
- Your purchase of this book entitles you to access www.studentconsult.com at no extra charge. This innovative web site offers you an interactive center with a wealth of additional resources.
By Duane E. Haines, PhD, Professor Emeritus, Department of Neurobiology and Anatomical Sciences, Professor of Neurosurgery and Professor of Neurology at The University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, Mississippi