Saunders 2014-2015 Strategies for Test Success, 3rd Edition
Passing Nursing School and the NCLEX Exam
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
NOT YET PUBLISHED
Updated to reflect the most current NCLEX® test plans, Saunders 2014-2015 Strategies for Test Success: Passing Nursing School and the NCLEX Exam, 3rd Edition helps you learn the reasoning skills you need to pass any nursing test from routine quizzes to the NCLEX examination. It offers strategies for time management, critical thinking, and problem solving, and includes realistic, NCLEX exam-style practice questions and tests. This edition adds new study tips and hints, and expands its coverage of alternate item format questions. Written by Linda Anne and Angela Silvestri, this essential resource gives you the tools you need to overcome test anxiety and prepare for NCLEX success.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- UPDATED and Unique! Test-Taking Strategies now highlight topics you may review for further remediation in Saunders Strategies for Test Success and Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX Exam.
- New! 500 more practice questions have been added to the Evolve companion website, bringing the total to 1,000 questions.
- Expanded coverage of alternate item format questions includes a NEW chapter with explanations and strategies for analyzing and answering these questions, updated practice questions, and a special icon highlighting these question types.
- 1,000 online practice questions allow you to apply the strategies learned from the text in a realistic electronic testing environment.
- An emphasis on comprehensive test preparation helps you develop, refine, and apply the reasoning skills you need to succeed throughout nursing school and on the NCLEX examination.
- Chapters on specific question content such as prioritization, pharmacology, and delegation provide numerous examples to prepare you for higher-level questions.
- A Developing Study Skills chapter provides helpful tips on improving time management for more efficient exam preparation.
- Helpful Tips for the Beginning Nursing Student highlight the most important concepts needed for exam success.
By Linda Anne Silvestri, PhD, RN, Instructor of Nursing, Salve Regina University, Newport, RI; President, Nursing Reviews, Inc. and Professional Nursing Seminars, Inc., Charlestown, RI and Angela Silvestri, MSN, RN