Ocular Surface Disease: Cornea, Conjunctiva and Tear Film
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Perfect your ocular surface disease management!Table of Contents
New to This Edition
Ocular Surface Disease: Cornea, Conjunctiva and Tear Film incorporates current research and the latest management strategies as well as classification systems and treatment paradigms for all forms of ocular surface disease. This is the first comprehensive resource that helps you to meet ocular surface disease challenges effectively using today’s best medical and surgical approaches.
- Get the complete, evidence-based guidance you need to provide optimal care for your patients with ocular surface disease.
- Implement the latest drug treatments and surgical interventions to provide better outcomes with fewer complications.
- Hone and expand your surgical skills by watching videos of leading experts performing advanced procedures including ocular surface transplantation techniques; amniotic membrane transplantation; pterygium surgery; lamellar keratoplasty (DALK) in ocular surface disease; and keratoprosthesis surgery.
- Visualize how to proceed by reviewing detailed, full-color images and consulting new classification systems and treatment paradigms for mild to severe forms of ocular surface disease.
- Take it with you anywhere! Access the full text, downloadable image library, video clips, and more online at expertconsult.com.
By Edward J Holland, MD
MD, Professor of Ophthalmology, University of Cincinnati, Director of Cornea Service, Cincinnati Eye Institute, Cincinnati, OH, USA; Mark J Mannis, MD, FACS
MD, FACS, Professor and Chair, Department of Ophthalmology and Vision Science, UC Davis Health System Eye Center, University of California, Davis, Sacramento, CA, USA and W. Barry Lee, MD FACS, Cornea, External Disease, & Refractive Surgery, Eye Consultants of Atlanta / Piedmont Hospital, Medical Director, Georgia Eye Bank, Atlanta, GA, USA