Netter's Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry E-Book, 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Paperback||$59.95|
Netter's Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry, by Neil S. Norton, PhD, uses more than 600 full-color images from the Netter Collection to richly depict all of the key anatomy that's relevant to clinical practice. This new edition takes your knowledge further than ever with more Netter illustrations; addition of over 20 cone beam CT images; new chapters on the upper limbs, thorax, and abdomen; and more than 100 multiple-choice questions. Whether for your dental anatomy course, board review, or as a handy reference in your dental office, this concise, visual guide is an excellent anatomy atlas and quick reference for students and professionals in dentistry and dental hygiene.
New to This Edition
- Master anatomy for the head and neck and beyond, including upper limbs, thorax, and abdomen.
- Stay current on hot topics like cone beam CT imaging, intraoral injections, and anesthesia.
- Recognize the context and clinical relevance of head and neck anatomy through additional coverage of dental procedures.
- Prepare effectively for the dental boards with over 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Identify clinically relevant anatomy with Netter illustrations highlighted and modified for dentistry.
- See the practical important of anatomy from illustrated clinical examples in each chapter.
- Review essential concepts easily with tables that display the maximum amount of information in an at-a-glance format.
By Neil S. Norton, PhD, Associate Professor of Oral Biology and Pharmacology, Creighton University, Omaha, NE