Human Embryology and Developmental Biology E-Book, 5th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Master the concepts you need to know with Human Embryology and Developmental Biology. Dr. Bruce M. Carlson's clear explanations provide an easy-to-follow "road map" through the most up-to-date scientific knowledge, giving you a deeper understanding of the key information you need to know for your courses, exams, and ultimately clinical practice.
New to This Edition
- Grasp the molecular basis of embryology , including the processes of branching and folding - essential knowledge for determining the root of many abnormalities.
- Understand the clinical manifestations of developmental abnormalities with clinical vignettes and Clinical Correlations boxes throughout.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Visualize normal and abnormal development with hundreds of superb clinical photos and embryological drawings.
- Access the fully searchable text online, view animations, answer self-assessment questions, and much more at www.studentconsult.com.
By Bruce M. Carlson, MD, PhD, Professor, Department of Cell and Developmental Biology; Director, Institute of Gerontology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI