Pediatric Dermatology DDX Deck
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Consult the one-of-a-kind Pediatric DDx Deck for quick comparison and accurate diagnosis of pediatric dermatologic conditions! This deck of laminated cards, linked together at one corner, allows you to compare potential diagnoses visually side by side. Small enough to fit in your pocket, it’s the perfect quick reference for those on the front line of pediatric dermatological diagnosis.Table of Contents
- Quickly flip through more than 560 full-color photographs , comparing and contrasting clinical appearances side by side.
- Access concise information on the back of each card regarding description, history, physical findings, and treatment, for more than 150 conditions.
- Easily locate cross references (DDx-refs) to other potential diagnoses.
- Find the most relevant condition more quickly with cards arranged according to skin appearance.
- Diagnose children of all ages, including newborns with cards devoted to neonatal skin diseases.
- Use the deck for quick diagnostic reference or for on-the-spot patient education.
"This is a handy pictorial reference for dermatology residents, pediatricians, and dermatologists. The photographs are of excellent quality and can be used to compare and match what you are seeing in the office in order to arrive at a working diagnosis/reasonable differential diagnosis."- Patricia Wong, MD (Stanford University Medical Center) Doody Review Services
By William L Weston, MD, Emeritus Professor, Departments of Dermatology & Pediatrics, University of Colorado, Denver, Colorado