Yen & Jaffe's Reproductive Endocrinology , 7th Edition
Physiology, Pathophysiology, and Clinical Management (Expert Consult - Online and Print)
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Yen & Jaffe's Reproductive Endocrinology helps you successfully diagnose and manage the spectrum of female and male reproductive system diseases, from impaired fertility, infertility, and recurrent pregnancy loss through problems of sexual development, puberty, menstrual disturbances, fibroids, endometriosis, and reproductive aging. This trusted endocrinology reference book is ideal for fellows, endocrinologists, or as a quick reference when making daily diagnostic and therapeutic decisions. It is just the resource you need to offer your patients the best possible reproductive care.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Apply the latest reproductive endocrinology advances in basic and clinical science, including molecular, cellular, and genetic concepts, and grasp their relevance to pathophysiology, diagnosis, and therapy.
- Maximize fertility in women and men undergoing chemotherapy and other cancer treatments, and counsel patients on environmental factors affecting reproduction.
- Stay on top of recent developments including the impact of obesity on fertility; ovarian tissue banking; cryopreservation; pre-implantation genetic diagnosis; ovulation induction; and risks and treatments for steroid hormone-responsive cancers.
- View basic anatomic structures, endocrine processes, and cell function and dysfunction with absolute clarity through full-color illustrations and new images throughout.
- Confidently perform procedures through expanded coverage of reproductive and infertility surgery and online videos demonstrating key techniques.
- Get unmatched guidance you can trust, such as fresh insights into today’s field and future advances, through the knowledge gleaned from worldwide fertility experts in reproductive medicine.
- Further your study of Reproductive Endocrinology with a list of suggested readings at the end of each chapter.
- Conveniently access the fully searchable text and view all of the images online at Expert Consult.
"This is an important contribution to the field of reproductive endocrinology and, with the explosion of information in this field, this update is needed. Given the prevalence of infertility, it is important to have detailed reviews and updates."-Colleen Majewski, MD(University of Chicago Medical Center) Doody Review: 5 stars
By Jerome F. Strauss, III, MD, PhD, Executive Vice President for Medical Affairs, VCU Health System; Dean, School of Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia
and Robert L. Barbieri, MD, Kate Macy Ladd Professor, Department of of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, Harvard Medical School; Chief, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts