HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, 4th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Prepare for success on your HESI exit exam and the NCLEX-RN®! HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 4th Edition provides a comprehensive, all-in-one review of the information you need to know. Written in an easy-to-read outline format, this study tool breaks down chapters by clinical areas and concepts emphasized on the NCLEX-RN exam. Rationales are provided for any incorrect answers or areas of weakness. The companion Evolve website offers approximately 700 practice questions, giving you valuable practice in the same electronic testing format you will experience on your nursing school exit exam and on the NCLEX-RN exam.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Updated content reflects the 2013 NCLEX-RN test plan.
- New! More test questions have been added, bringing the total to approximately 700 questions on the companion Evolve website.
- New fill-in-the-blank and prioritizing questions mirror the new alternate item format item types included on the NCLEX-RN exam.
Approximately 700 NCLEX practice questions on the companion Evolve website include alternate item formats, to provide a testing experience similar to the exit and NCLEX exams.
- HESI Hint boxes highlight important clinical information and concepts commonly tested on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Critical thinking study questions reinforce key concepts and content, and also include answer guidelines.