Surgery of the Hip E-Book
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Surgery of the Hip is your definitive, comprehensive reference for hip surgery, offering coverage of state-of-the-art procedures for both adults and children. Modelled after Insall & Scott Surgery of the Knee, it presents detailed guidance on the latest approaches and techniques, so you can offer your patients - both young and old - the best possible outcomes.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Master the latest methods such as the use of fixation devices for proximal femoral fractures, hip preservation surgery, and problems with metal on metal-bearing implants.
- Make optimal use of the latest imaging techniques, surgical procedures, equipment, and implants available.
- Navigate your toughest clinical challenges with vital information on total hip arthroplasty, pediatric hip surgery, trauma, and hip tumor surgery.
- Browse the complete contents online, view videos of select procedures, and download all the images at www.expertconsult.com!
By Daniel M. Berry, Prof., Mayo Clinic, Department of Orthopedics and Jay Lieberman, MD, University of Connecticut Health Center, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery