Elsevier's Integrated Review Biochemistry E-Book, 2nd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Paperback||
Effectively merge basic science and clinical skills with Elsevier's Integrated Review Biochemistry, by John W. Pelley, PhD. This concise, high-yield title in the popular Integrated Review Series focuses on the core knowledge in biochemistry while linking that information to related concepts from other basic science disciplines. Case-based questions at the end of each chapter enable you to gauge your mastery of the material, and a color-coded format allows you to quickly find the specific guidance you need. This concise and user-friendly reference provides crucial guidance for the early years of medical training and USMLE preparation.
New to This Edition
- Grasp and retain vital concepts more easily thanks to a color-coded format, succinct,text, key concept boxes, and dynamic illustrations that facilitate learning in a highly visual approach.
- Effectively review for problem-based courses with the help of text boxes that help you clearly see the clinical relevance of the material.
- Spend more time reviewing and less time searching thanks to an extremely focused, "high-yield" presentation.
- Gauge your mastery of the material and build confidence with both case-based, andUSMLE-style questions that provide effective chapter review and quick practice for your exams.
- This title includes additional digital media when purchased in print format. For this digital book edition, media content is not included.
By John W. Pelley, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Cell Biology and Biochemistry, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, School of Medicine, Lubbock, Texas