Elsevier's Integrated Review Pharmacology E-Book, 2nd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Paperback||$42.95|
Effectively merge basic science and clinical skills with Elsevier's Integrated Review Pharmacology, by Mark Kester, PhD, Kelly Dowhower Karpa, PhD, RPh, and Kent E. Vrana, PhD. This concise, high-yield title in the popular Integrated Series focuses on the core knowledge in pharmacology while linking that information to related concepts from other basic science disciplines. Case-based questions at the end of each chapter enable you to gauge your mastery of the material, and a color-coded format allows you to quickly find the specific guidance you need. Online access via www.studentconsult.comis included with your purchase. This concise and user-friendly reference provides crucial guidance for the early years of medical training and USMLE preparation.
New to This Edition
- Grasp and retain vital concepts more easily thanks to a color-coded format, succinct bulleted text, key concept boxes, Top Five lists, and dynamic illustrations that facilitate learning in a highly visual approach.
- Effectively review for problem-based courses with the help of text boxes that help you clearly see the clinical relevance of the material.
- Spend more time reviewing and less time searching thanks to an extremely focused, "high-yield" presentation.
- Gauge your mastery of the material and build confidence with case-based, USMLE-style questions that provide effective chapter review and quick practice for your exams.
- Access to www.studentconsult.com where you'll find an interactive community center with a wealth of additional resources!
By Mark Kester, PhD, Professor, Department of Pharmacology, Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA; Kelly Dowhower Karpa, PhD, RPh, Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacology, Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA and Kent E. Vrana, PhD, Professor and Chair, Department of Pharmacology, Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA