Pediatric Imaging E-Book
|Print - Paperback||
Written by Lane F. Donnelly, MD, recipient of the Society of Pediatric Radiology's 2009 Singleton-Taybi Award for professional lifetime dedication to medical education, "Pediatric Imaging: The Fundamentals" makes it remarkably simple to learn how to safely perform and accurately interpret pediatric imaging studies. Ideal for residents and practitioners alike, this reader-friendly text emphasizes advanced imaging applications-including neuro applications-while nearly 400 high-quality, clinically relevant digital images (nearly 100 in color) clearly demonstrate essential concepts, techniques, and interpretation skills. Full-chapter coverage of current breakthroughs in PET/CT, MR sleep studies, fetal imaging, and more, ensure that you have the latest information available at your fingertips.
- Offers full-chapter coverage of current breakthroughs in PET/CT, MR sleep studies, fetal imaging, and more, ensuring that you have the latest information at your fingertips.
- Emphasizes advanced imaging applications, including neuro applications.
- Highlights the basic anatomy needed to understand this complex subspecialty.
- Provides an in-depth discussion of patient safety issues to help you gain a basic understanding of radiology and its effect on the pediatric patient.
- Presents information in a reader-friendly format through lists, tables, and images that makes reference quick and easy.
- Includes nearly 650 high-quality, clinically relevant digital images that clearly demonstrate essential concepts, techniques, and interpretation skills.
By Lane F. Donnelly, MD, Radiologist-in-Chief, Department of Radiology, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Professor of Radiology and Pediatrics, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH