Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynecology E-Book, 5th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||
Make optimal use of the latest diagnostic and interventional ultrasound applications in your practice! This new edition of the world's best-selling reference on obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound guides you through all of the newest ultrasound technologies, enabling you to diagnose problems accurately. The entire book has been radically updated by many new contributors to reflect all of the most recent advances, including greatly expanded information on 3-D ultrasound and the latest generation of ultrasound scanners, as well as significantly increased discussions of gynecologic ultrasound. What's more, over 2,400 digital-quality images - 1,050 in full color - capture the characteristic appearance of a full range of ultrasound findings, and a new full-color format makes reference easier than ever. The result is an essential purchase for everyone who uses ultrasound for fetal and gynecologic diagnosis and treatment.
New to This Edition
- Make optimal use of all of the latest developments, including 3-D ultrasound, the use of the latest generation of ultrasound scanners, the growing role of ultrasound in gynecologic imaging.
- Diagnose with confidence by comparing your imaging findings to more than 2,400 digital-quality images - 1,050 in full color - that depict the complete range of normal and abnormal imaging presentations.
- Locate information more quickly thanks to a new highly templated, full-color format.
- Visualize key anatomic details more clearly with hundreds of medical illustrations redrawn in full color.
- Get dependable guidance on any clinical issue or challenge by consulting the world's most popular, trusted reference on ob/gyn ultrasound!
- Obtain optimal results by applying the masterful expertise of world-renowned authority Peter W. Callen, MD, as well as a care of other top specialists on the diagnostic and interventional applications of ultrasound.
By Peter W. Callen, MD, Professor of Radiology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, Department of Radiology, University of California Medical Center, San Francisco, CA