The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations - Integumentary System E-Book, 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||$99.95|
The Integumentary System, by Bryan E. Anderson, MD, takes a concise and highly visual approach to illustrate the basic sciences and clinical pathology of the skin, hair and nails. This newly added, never-before-published volume in The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations (formerly the CIBA "Green Books") captures current clinical perspectives on the integumentary system - from normal anatomy and histology to pathology, dermatology, and common issues in plastic surgery and wound healing. Using classic Netter illustrations and new illustrations created in the Netter tradition, as well as a great many cutting-edge histologic micrographs and diagnostic images, it provides a vivid, illuminating, and clinically indispensable view of this body system.
- Gain a rich, holistic clinical view of every structure by seeing classic Netter anatomic illustrations, cutting-edge histologic images and diagnostic imaging studies side by side.
- Visualize the most recent topics in cutaneous pathology such as sporothrix and cutaneous t-cell lymphoma as well as classic problems like alopecia and neurofibromatosis, informed by the latest developments in molecular biology and histologic imaging.
- See current dermatologic concepts captured in the visually rich Netter artistic tradition via major new contributions from Netter disciple Carlos Machado, MD - making complex concepts easy to understand and remember through the precision, clarity, detail, and realism for which Netter's work has always been known.
- Get complete, integrated visual guidance on the skin, hair, and nails in a single source, from basic sciences and normal anatomy and function through pathologic conditions.
- Adeptly navigate current controversies and timely topics in clinical medicine with guidance from the Editor and informed by an experienced international advisory board.
By Bryan . Anderson, Bryan E. Anderson, MD
Associate Professor of Dermatology
The Pennsylvania State University
College of Medicine