The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations: Musculoskeletal System, Volume 6, Part I - Upper Limb E-Book, 2nd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||
The Upper Limb, Part 1 of The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations: Musculoskeletal System, 2nd Edition, provides a highly visual guide to the upper extremity, from basic science and anatomy to orthopaedics and rheumatology. This spectacularly illustrated volume in the masterwork known as the (CIBA) "Green Books" has been expanded and revised by Dr. Joseph Iannotti, Dr. Richard Parker, and other experts from the Cleveland Clinic to mirror the many exciting advances in musculoskeletal medicine and imaging - offering rich insights into the anatomy, physiology, and clinical conditions of the shoulder, upper arm and elbow, forearm and wrist, and hand and finger.
New to This Edition
- Gain a rich clinical view of all aspects of the shoulder, upper arm and elbow, forearm and wrist, and hand and finger in one comprehensive volume, conveyed through beautiful illustrations as well as up-to-date radiologic and laparoscopic images.
- Benefit from the expertise of Drs. Joseph Iannotti, Richard Parker, and esteemed colleagues from the Cleveland Clinic, who clarify and expand on the illustrated concepts.
- Clearly see the connection between basic science and clinical practice with an integrated overview of normal structure and function as it relates to pathologic conditions.
- See current clinical concepts in orthopaedics and rheumatology captured in classic Netter illustrations, as well as new illustrations created specifically for this volume by artist-physician Carlos Machado, MD, and others working in the Netter style.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Get complete, integrated visual guidance on the upper extremity with thorough, richly illustrated coverage.
- Quickly understand complex topics thanks to a concise text-atlas format that provides a context bridge between primary and specialized medicine.
- Clearly visualize how core concepts of anatomy, physiology, and other basic sciences correlate across disciplines.
- Benefit from matchless Netter illustrations that offer precision, clarity, detail and realism as they provide a visual approach to the clinical presentation and care of the patient.
By Joseph P Iannotti, M.D., Ph.D. , Chairman, Orthopaedic and Rheumatologic Institute
The Cleveland Clinic and Richard Parker, M.D., Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Cleveland Clinic