Core Procedures in Plastic Surgery E-Book
Core Procedures in Plastic Surgery, edited by Drs. Peter C. Neligan and Donald W. Buck, II, is a one-of-a-kind eBook designed to help you master the 20 most in-demand operative techniques from Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition - the definitive 6-volume masterwork in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Quick-access bulleted procedures, photos, and embedded videos provide the high-yield, highly visual guidance you need to perform these procedures confidently and achieve optimal outcomes. The result is a must-have for every plastic surgeon's mobile device!View all Plastic-Surgery titles
- Master 20 essential plastic surgery procedures including open and closed rhinoplasty, abdominal wall reconstruction, expander/implant reconstruction of the breast (including latissimus dorsi technique), local flaps for facial coverage (including cheek and lip reconstruction), cleft lip and cleft palate repair, flexor tendon reconstructions, and more.
- Depend on the preeminent authority that has made Dr. Neligan's Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition the most trusted reference in plastic surgery.
- Review techniques quickly and easily thanks to a highly templated, bulleted format.
- See what to look for and how to proceed by viewing full-color photos as well as procedural videos embedded directly in the content (no online access required).
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
By Peter C. Neligan, MB, FRCS(I), FRCSC, FACS, Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, USA and Donald W Buck ll, Chief Resident Surgeon, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois