Textbook of Interventional Cardiology E-Book, 6th Edition
The 6th Edition of the indispensable Textbook of Interventional Cardiology, by Drs. Eric Topol and Paul S. Teirstein, offers you comprehensive, seasoned clinical advice on all aspects of this rapidly evolving subspecialty. You'll find balanced, expert perspectives on the scientific and clinical advances established over the last few decades so you can better decide which procedures deliver optimal results in any given situation. You'll also get an updated look at promising new techniques like transcatheter aortic valve implantation; new interventional approaches for left mainstem disease and thrombus-containing lesions; transradial intervention; and optical coherence tomography (OCT). At www.expertconsult.com you can access the complete contents of the book, plus additional case discussions and procedural videos to enhance your knowledge and skills.
New to This Edition
- Perform effective interventions for heart disorders with the expert guidance of leading authorities who offer a fresh and balanced perspective on all aspects of interventional cardiology.
- Keep up with emerging procedures including transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI), transradial intervention, and optical coherence tomography (OCT), as well as new interventional approaches for left mainstem disease and thrombus-containing lesions.
- Stay current with the latest genetic information and clinical trials.
Search the complete text plus additional case discussions, download all the images, and watch procedural videos online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Rely on Dr. Topol's premier text to provide unmatched leadership in the ever-evolving practice of interventional cardiology.
- Achieve the best outcomes for your patients with dependable, objective advice on both proven and emerging procedures and devices.
By Eric J. Topol, MD, Gary and Mary West Endowed Chair of Innovative Medicine, Professor of Genomics, Department of Molecular and Experimental Medicine; Director, Scripps Translational Science Institute; Chief Academic Officer, Scripps Health; Senior Consultant, Scripps Clinic, Division of Cardiovascular Diseases, La Jolla, Californi
and Paul S. Teirstein, MD, Chief of Cardiology, Director, Interventional Cardiology, Scripps Clinic; Director, Scripps Prebys Cardiovascular Institute, Scripps Health, La Jolla, California