ERCP, 2nd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
ERCP, now in its second edition, is dedicated to simplifying and explaining everything that you need to know to effectively and safely practice endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography. High-quality images, illustrative diagrams, and coverage of the latest techniques guide you through this complex topic and help you achieve optimal outcomes.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Apply the latest ERCP techniques with 11 new chapters covering Cholangioscopy: Videocholangioscopy; Echoendoscopic Ultrasound; Endoscopic Ultrasound; Combined Biliary and Duodenal Obstruction; and more.
- Enhance your learning with the help of summaries following each chapter, updated images throughout, and a wealth of illustrative diagrams demonstrating key information.
- See how it's done. Over 40 videos feature the latest procedures, such as Needle Knife Sphincterotomy, Biliary Sphincterotomy, Cannulation, and Fistulotomy.
- Access the fully searchable text, download all the images, and watch key videos online at www.expertconsult.com!
- Deliver the most effective therapy with an in-depth review of intricate ERCP procedures, and equip yourself with the latest techniques, therapeutic modalities, and guidelines.
- Master the latest diagnostic and therapeutic techniques with ERCP - your visual and interactive guide to this increasingly important procedure!
By Todd H. Baron, MD, FASGE, Professor of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Director of Pancreaticobiliary Endoscopy, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota; Richard Kozarek, MD, FASGE, Executive Director, Digestive Disease Institute, Virginia Mason Medical Center; Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington; and David Leslie Carr-Locke, MD, FRCP, FACG, FASGE, Chief, Division of Digestive Diseases, Beth Israel Medical Center; Professor, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, New York