Review of Sleep Medicine E-Book, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Review of Sleep Medicine, by Drs. Alon Avidan and Teri Barkoukis, prepares you for the ABSM exam with a comprehensive review-and-test format that includes figures, tables, and lists highlighting key points. With content revised to match the new exam and updated coverage of pharmacology and sleep medicine, insomnias, parasomnias, sleep-related breathing disorders, and more, you'll stay current on recent developments in the field.
New to This Edition
- Updated coverage of the latest advances in sleep medicine for pharmacology, tools in clinical sleep medicine, sleep disorders, and much more.
- Brand new chapters in:
- Sleep Breathing Disorders
- Cardiovascular Pathophysiology
- Evaluating Epilepsy
- Pearls of Pediatric Sleep
- Cardiopulmonary Disorders
- Neurological Sleep Disorders
- Sleep-Wake Disorders
- Clinical Case Studies II
- Knowing Practice Parameters
- Effectively prepare for the ABMS sleep exam using case-based multiple-choice and fact-testing questions that parallel those on the test.
- Identify the reasoning behind each answer with comprehensive explanations so you know how to think logically about the problems.
- Quickly review crucial material with succinct summaries of all aspects of working with the sleep disordered patient.
- Master the content tested on the exam through explanatory high-yield tables and charts, sleep stage scoring, and an artifacts and arrhythmias mini-atlas.
- Tap into the expertise of a multidisciplinary team of recognized leaders ranging from world-renowned sleep researchers to sleep clinicians and educators.
By Alon Y. Avidan, MD, MPH, Director, UCLA Sleep Center
Director, UCLA Neurology Clinic
UCLA, Department of Neurology
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
710 Westwood Blvd., Room 1-169/ RNRC
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1769
and Teri J. Barkoukis, MD, Director, Sleep Medicine Fellowship
Professor of Medicine
Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care, Sleep Medicine, and Allergy
Department of Internal Medicine
University of Nebraska Medical Center