Campbell-Walsh Urology 10th Edition Review E-Book
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Master the most important elements in urology with Campbell-Walsh Urology 10th Edition Review, the companion study guide to the most trusted clinical reference in the field. This review source, skillfully constructed by Drs. McDougal, Wein, Kavoussi, Novick, Partin, Peters, and Ramchandani, covers all of the core material you need to know and offers an efficient, reliable approach for board exam preparation.
New to This Edition
- Over 2,800 board-style multiple-choice questions provide a realistic simulation of the actual board experience.
- Deepen your grasp of critical concepts by studying supporting pathology and radiologic images and understanding their correlation to key points.
- Benefit from the consistency of all questions, answers, and rationales re-written by a single author.
- Measure your proficiency with interactive self-assessment questions online.
- Get the most from your board prep by pairing this review with its parent text, Campbell-Walsh Urology, for detailed explanations and an enhanced learning experience.
- Rely on definitive, expert guidance from the same respected authorities that made Campbell-Walsh Urology the most trusted clinical reference source in the field.
- Assess and deepen your understanding of key information with answers and rationales for more than 2,800 board-style multiple-choice study questions.
By W. Scott McDougal, MD, MA (Hon, Professor of Urology, Harvard Medical School; Chief, Urology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA; Alan J. Wein, MD, PhD (Hon), Professor and Chair, Division of Urology, University of Pennsylvania Health System, Philadelphia, PA; Louis R. Kavoussi, MD, Chairman, Department of Urology, North Shore-LIJ Health System, Long Island, NY; Professor of Urology, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY; Andrew C. Novick, MD, Chairman, Glickman Urological Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation; Professor of Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland, OH; Alan W. Partin, MD, PhD, David Hall McConnell Professor and Director, The Brady Urological Institute, The Johns Hopkins Medical Institution, Baltimore, MD; Craig A. Peters, MD, FACS, FAAP, Chief, Surgical Innovation, Technology and Translation Principal Investigator, Sheikh Zayed Institute for Pediatric Surgical Innovation Children's National Medical Center Washington, DC and Parvati Ramchandani, MD, Professor of Radiology and Surgery, Section Chief, Genitourinary Radiology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA