Physician Assistant: A Guide to Clinical Practice E-Book, 5th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Prepare for every stage of your physician assistant career with Physician Assistant: A Guide to Clinical Practice, 5th Edition - the one text that takes you from your PA coursework through clinical practice! Concise, easy to read, and highly visual, this all-in-one resource by Ruth Ballweg, Edward M. Sullivan, Darwin Brown, and Daniel Vetrosky delivers the current, practical guidance you need to know to succeed in any setting.
New to This Edition
- Navigate today's professional challenges with new chapters on NCCPA Specialty Recognition; Communication Issues; the Electronic Health Record; Patient Safety and Quality of Care; Population-Based Practice; and Physician Assistants and Supervision.
- Meet ARC-PA accreditation requirements with coverage of key topics such as Student Safety in Clinical Settings, Health Care Delivery Systems, Population-Based Practice, and Mass Casualties/Disasters.
- Keep up with the PA competencies that are endorsed by the AAPA, PAEA, NCCPA, and ARC-PA.
- Master key concepts and clinical applications thanks to a succinct, bulleted writing style; convenient tables; practical case studies; and clinical application questions throughout.
- Retain what you've learned and easily visualize every aspect of clinical practice with a new full-color design and illustrations throughout.
- Explore global options with expanded coverage of physician assistants in international medicine.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Master all the core competencies you need to know for certification or recertification.
- Access the entire text and illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com.
By Ruth Ballweg, MPA, PA-C, Associate Professor and Director, MEDEX Northwest Physician Assistant Program, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA; Edward M. Sullivan, MS, PA-C, Physician Assistant, J. Kirkland Grant Obstetrics and Gynecology Practice, Mesquite, TX; Darwin Brown, MPH, PA-C, Assistant Professor, Physician Assistant Program, University of Nebraska, Omaha, NE, USA and Daniel Vetrosky, PA-C, PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Physician Assistant Studies, University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL, USA