Student Laboratory Manual for Physical Examination & Health Assessment - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 6th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$44.95|
|Print - Lab Manual||
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Reinforce your understanding of essential examination and assessment skills and with this lab manual companion to Carolyn Jarvis' Physical Examination and Health Assessment, 6th Edition. A wide variety of checklists, activities, and exercises challenge you to apply your knowledge and provide hands-on practice.
New to This Edition
- New assessment tools and updated illustrations test your retention and understanding.
- Updated evidence-based practice guidelines throughout the manual reflect the most current research and assessment practices.
- A variety of review questions and study activities test your understanding of key points and procedures:
- Short answer
- Anatomy labeling exercises
- Regional write-up sheets familiarize you with physical examination forms and provide practice for recording narrative accounts of patient history and examination findings.
- Reading assignments help you review relevant textbook content with convenient chapter and page references.
- Clinical objectives for each chapter help you study more effectively.
- A comprehensive glossary provides fast, easy access to key terms and definitions from the textbook.
By Carolyn Jarvis, PhD, APN, CNP, Professor, School of Nursing, Illinois Wesleyan University; Nurse Practitioner, Community Health Care Clinic, Bloomington, Illinois