Campbell-Walsh Urology E-Book, 10th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Since 1954, Campbell-Walsh Urology has been internationally recognized as the pre-eminent text in its field. Edited by Alan J. Wein, MD, PhD(hon), Louis R. Kavoussi, MD, Alan W. Partin, MD, PhD, Craig A. Peters, MD, FACS, FAAP, and the late Andrew C. Novick, MD, it provides you with everything you need to know at every stage of your career, covering the entire breadth and depth of urology - from anatomy and physiology through the latest diagnostic approaches and medical and surgical treatments.
New to This Edition
- Stay on the cutting edge with online updates.
- Get trusted perspectives and insights from hundreds of well-respected global contributors, all of whom are at the top and the cutting edge of their respective fields.
- Stay current with the latest knowledge and practices . Brand-new chapters and comprehensive updates throughout include new information on perioperative care in adults and children, premature ejaculation, retroperitoneal tumors, nocturia, and more! Meticulously revised chapters cover the most recent advancements in robotic and laparoscopic bladder surgery, open surgery of the kidney, management of metastic and invasive bladder cancer, and many other hot topics!
- Reference information quickly thanks to a new, streamlined print format and easily searchable online access to supplemental figures, tables, additional references, and expanded discussions as well as procedural videos and more at www.expertconsult.com.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Be certain with expert, dependable, accurate answers for every stage of your career from the most comprehensive, definitive text in the field! Required reading for all urology residents, Campbell-Walsh Urology is the predominant reference used by The American Board of Urology for its board examination questions.
- Visually grasp and better understand critical information with the aid of algorithms, photographs, radiographs, and line drawings to illustrate essential concepts, nuances of clinical presentation and technique, and decision making.
By Alan J. Wein, MD, PhD (Hon), Professor and Chair, Division of Urology, University of Pennsylvania Health System, Philadelphia, PA; Louis R. Kavoussi, MD, Chairman, Department of Urology, North Shore-LIJ Health System, Long Island, NY; Professor of Urology, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY; Andrew C. Novick, MD, Chairman, Glickman Urological Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation; Professor of Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland, OH; Alan W. Partin, MD, PhD, David Hall McConnell Professor and Director, The Brady Urological Institute, The Johns Hopkins Medical Institution, Baltimore, MD and Craig A. Peters, MD, FACS, FAAP, Chief, Surgical Innovation, Technology and Translation Principal Investigator, Sheikh Zayed Institute for Pediatric Surgical Innovation Children's National Medical Center Washington, DC