Extranodal Lymphomas E-Book
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Extranodal Lymphomas is a practical, easy-to-use guide that helps you accurately diagnose even the most challenging cases. Dr. Judith Ferry and leaders in the field present their expertise to fill the need for a highly-illustrated, authoritative reference that keeps you up to date on histologic, immunophenotypic, genetic, and clinical features, along with risk factors and current nomenclature. This comprehensive resource features convenient access to everything you need for effective diagnostic decision making.
- See specimens as they appear through the microscope with nearly 800 superb, full-color photographs, photomicrographs, and images taken at high power.
- Apply current criteria for diagnosis with the terminology and criteria of the newest WHO Classification of Tumors of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues incorporated throughout the text.
- Easily refer to key information through tables that highlight principle features of lymphomas in different anatomic sites and their differential diagnosis.
- Effectively diagnose both extranodal and intranodal lymphomas using comprehensive coverage.
- Quickly find pathologic criteria with chapters organized by anatomic site providing a comprehensive list of extranodal sites, including the central nervous system, the head and neck, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal tract, skin, bone, bone marrow, and more.
By Judith A. Ferry, MD, Associate Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School; Department of Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA