Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice, 7th Edition
Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Minimize complications with Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine. This medical reference book puts the most recent advances in basic science, clinical diagnosis, and management at your fingertips, equipping you with the up-to date evidence-based guidelines and knowledge you need to ensure the best possible outcomes in maternal-fetal medicine.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Take advantage of the most recent diagnostic advances with a new section on Obstetrical Imaging, complemented by online ultrasound clips as well as cross references and links to genetic disorder databases.
- Stay on top of rapidly evolving maternal-fetal medicine through new chapters on Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion, Stillbirth, Patient Safety, Maternal Mortality, and Substance Abuse, as well as comprehensive updates on the biology of parturition, fetal DNA testing from maternal blood, fetal growth, prenatal genetic screening and diagnosis, fetal cardiac malformations and arrhythmias, thyroid disease and pregnancy, management of depression and psychoses during pregnancy and the puerperium, and much more.
- Access the complete contents online at Expert Consult.
- Apply today’s best practices in maternal-fetal medicine with an increased emphasis on evidence-based medicine.
- Find dependable, state-of-the-art answers to any clinical question with comprehensive coverage of maternal-fetal medicine from the foremost researchers and practitioners in obstetrics, gynecology and perinatology.
"Physicians can trust that the content is based on review of the current medical literature by renowned clinicians in the field of maternal-fetal medicine. The reliability of the information, coupled with its presentation in a readable, user-friendly format, make it the gold standard in its class and a must-have for all obstetric providers."-Anthony Shanks, MD(Wasington Universtiy School of Medicine) Doody Review: 5 stars
By Robert K. Creasy, MD, Professor Emeritus, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX; Corte Madera, CA; Robert Resnik, MD, Professor and Chair Emeritus, Department of Reproductive Medicine, University of California San Diego School of Medicine, La Jolla, CA; Jay D. Iams, MD, Frederick P. Zuspan Professor and Endowed Chair, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Vice Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH; Charles J. Lockwood, MD, MHCM, Dean, College of Medicine, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Leslie H. and Abigail S. Wexner Dean's Chair in Medicine, Vice President for Health Science, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
; Thomas Moore, MD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Reproductive Medicine, University of California San Diego School of Medicine, La Jolla, CA and Michael F Greene, MD, Director of Obstetrics, Vincent Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Massachusetts General Hospital; Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology , Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA