Carpentier's Reconstructive Valve Surgery E-Book
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||$234.00|
Carpentier's Reconstructive Valve Surgery presents you with authoritative guidance on reconstructive techniques for degenerative mitral valve disease. Alain Carpentier, MD, PhD-who pioneered the field-David H. Adams, MD; and Farzan Filsoufi, MD provide step-by-step instructions for each procedure and over 200 detailed anatomic drawings so that you can effectively apply the techniques of a master.
- Apply the techniques and procedures of Dr. Alain Carpentier-pioneer of mitral valve reconstruction-to your practice.
- View more than 200 detailed anatomic drawings that depict reconstruction procedures clearly.
- Master each procedure using step-by-step instructions and a consistent chapter format.
- Grasp the nuances of procedures thanks to "tips from the Master" and a section of questions and answers.
- Tap into the knowledge and experience of leaders in the field of mitral valve repair and reconstruction.
By Alain Carpentier, MD, PhD, Professor & Chairman, Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, European Hospital of Georges Pompidou, Paris, France; David H. Adams, MD, Marie-Josee and Henry R. Kravis Professor of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Chairman, Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Residency Program Director, Mount Siani Medical Center, New York, NY and Farzan Filsoufi, MD, Assistant Professor in Cardiothoracic Surgery, Surgical Director of Intensive Care Unit, Director of Cardiac Valve Center, Mount Siani Medical Center, New York, NY