Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition
Volume 5: Breast (Expert Consult Online and Print)
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Fully updated to meet the demands of the 21st-century surgeon, Breast, Volume 5 of Plastic Surgery 3rd Edition, provides you with the most current knowledge and techniques in breast surgery, allowing you to offer every patient the best possible outcome. Access all the state-of-the-art know-how you need to overcome any challenge you may face and exceed your patients’ expectations.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Make optimal use of the latest practices in aesthetic breast surgery, including imaging for breast augmentation and short scar mastopexy; autologous lipofilling of the breast; the use and challenges of silicone gel devices; and new techniques for developmental and congenital deformities of the breast.
- Know what to look for and what results you can expect with 1,300 photographs and illustrations.
- See how to perform key techniques with 25 surgical videos online.
- Access the complete, fully searchable contents online, download all the tables and figures, and take advantage of additional content and images at www.expertconsult.com!
- Apply the very latest advances in breast plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes with evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of world-leading authorities.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
"The book has taken a huge leap towards the future both in content and layout, yet preserving the touch of a classic textbook... I was please to see that this sympathetic book does not patronize the novice reader. This is illustrated in chapters on LD- reconstructions with microvascular abdominal flaps. Potentially demanding fundamentals are not glossed over. Of interest is also the dialectic discussion of alternative flap choices. Written in a warm and conversational tone, with generous use of clinical examples, illustration and pictures the book remains accessible throughout. There is a uniformity of style despite multiple authors. Videos add to the forcefulness of the message. The 3rd edition of Plastic Surgery volume is well written and easy to read."
Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Anesthetic Surgery (JPRAS), January 2014
"This is the latest edition of the multivolume plastic surgery textbook first edited by John M. Converse in 1964. Through the decades, this has remained the gold standard in plastic surgery textbooks. I have always had the most recent edition close to my desk and have used it as an initial reference when I have needed to review a topic. I will continue to use this edition in the same manner.
Plastic surgeons at all stages in their careers can benefit from this book. The coverage of plastic surgery topics remains encyclopedic, and all of the authors are recognized experts in their subject areas.
This edition demonstrates a number of differences from prior editions. The books themselves are slightly larger, and the majority of the artwork is in color, with a uniform style and is of high quality. This edition incorporates changes consistent with our digital age, while maintaining the excellent content that has been the hallmark of this book throughout the years." - Walter Lawrence, MPH, MD (University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics) Doody 5 stars!
Edited by James C Grotting, MD, FACS
, Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Grotting Plastic Surgery
Birmingham, AL, USA