Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition
Volume 4: Trunk and Lower Extremity
The latest extremity, trunk, and burns plastic surgery expertise!Table of Contents
New to This Edition
Fully updated to meet the demands of the 21st-century surgeon, Lower Extremity, Trunk and Burns Surgery, Volume 4 of Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition, provides you with the most current knowledge and techniques across your field, allowing you to offer every patient the best possible outcome. Access all the state-of-the-art know-how you need to overcome any challenge you may face and exceed your patients’ expectations.
- Apply the very latest advances in extremity, trunk, and burn plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes with evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of world-leading authorities.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
"This is the latest edition of the multivolume plastic surgery textbook first edited by John M. Converse in 1964. Through the decades, this has remained the gold standard in plastic surgery textbooks. I have always had the most recent edition close to my desk and have used it as an initial reference when I have needed to review a topic. I will continue to use this edition in the same manner.
Plastic surgeons at all stages in their careers can benefit from this book. The coverage of plastic surgery topics remains encyclopedic, and all of the authors are recognized experts in their subject areas.
This edition demonstrates a number of differences from prior editions. The books themselves are slightly larger, and the majority of the artwork is in color, with a uniform style and is of high quality. This edition incorporates changes consistent with our digital age, while maintaining the excellent content that has been the hallmark of this book throughout the years." - Walter Lawrence, MPH, MD (University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics) Doody 5 stars!
- Apply the latest techniques in lower extremity, trunk, and burn reconstruction, including microsurgical lymphatic reconstruction, super microsurgery, sternal fixation, and more.
- Know what to look for and what results you can expect with over 950 photographs and illustrations.
- See how to perform key techniques with 12 surgical videos online.
- Access the complete, fully searchable contents online, download all the tables and figures, and take advantage of additional content and images at www.expertconsult.com!
Edited by David H Song, MD, MBA, FACS
, Professor of Surgery
Chief and Program Director
Section of Plastic Surgery
Vice-Chair, Department of Surgery
University of Chicago Medical Center
Chicago, IL, USA