Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition
Volume 2: Aesthetic Surgery (Expert Consult - Online and Print)
Fully updated to meet the demands of the 21st-century surgeon, Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Volume 2 of Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition, provides you with the most current knowledge and techniques in aesthetic plastic surgery, allowing you to offer every patient the best possible outcome. Access all the state-of-the-art know-how you need to overcome any challenge you may face and exceed your patients’ expectations.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Master the latest nonsurgical aesthetic therapies, including cosmetic skin care, Botulinum toxin treatments, soft tissue fillers, and skin resurfacing.
- Apply the most recent techniques in rhinoplasty, body contouring, facelift techniques, and the growing field of Asian facial cosmetic surgery.
- Know what to look for and what results you can expect with over 1,400 photographs and illustrations.
- See how to perform key techniques with 41 surgical videos online.
- Access the complete, fully searchable contents online, download all the tables and figures, and take advantage of additional content and images at www.expertconsult.com!
- Apply the very latest advances in aesthetic plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes with evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of world-leading authorities.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
"Each chapter follow an outline that aims to be consistent throughout the volume. This format ensures that the topics are covered in an organized and comprehensive manner... The entire textbook is available in an accompanying online version. Additionally, there are certain parts of the chapters that are only available on-line including the historical perspective section, some figures, the complete references... In summary, Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition, remains a pillar of any plastic surgeon's library. Volume Two is no exception and is a must have for any practicing plastic surgeon or trainee with an interest in aesthetic plastic surgery.
Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (JPRAS), December 2013
"This is the latest edition of the multivolume plastic surgery textbook first edited by John M. Converse in 1964. Through the decades, this has remained the gold standard in plastic surgery textbooks. I have always had the most recent edition close to my desk and have used it as an initial reference when I have needed to review a topic. I will continue to use this edition in the same manner.
Plastic surgeons at all stages in their careers can benefit from this book. The coverage of plastic surgery topics remains encyclopedic, and all of the authors are recognized experts in their subject areas.
This edition demonstrates a number of differences from prior editions. The books themselves are slightly larger, and the majority of the artwork is in color, with a uniform style and is of high quality. This edition incorporates changes consistent with our digital age, while maintaining the excellent content that has been the hallmark of this book throughout the years." - Walter Lawrence, MPH, MD (University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics) Doody 5 stars!
By Richard J Warren, MD FRCS(C), Clinical Professor, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
and Peter C. Neligan, MB, FRCS(I), FRCSC, FACS, Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA