Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition
Volume 1: Principles (Expert Consult Online and Print)
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Fully updated to meet the demands of the 21st-century surgeon, Principles, Volume 1 of Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition, provides you with the most current knowledge and techniques in the principles of plastic surgery, allowing you to offer every patient the best possible outcome. Access all the state-of-the-art know-how you need to overcome any challenge you may face and exceed your patients’ expectations.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Stay abreast of the latest information on business practices, stem cell therapy, and tissue engineering, and walk through the history, psychology, and core principles of reconstructive and aesthetic plastic surgery.
- Know what to look for and what results you can expect with over 1,000 color photographs and illustrations.
- Easily find the answers you need with a more templated, user-friendly, high-yield presentation.
- Access the complete, fully searchable contents online and download all the tables and figures at www.expertconsult.com!
- Apply the very latest advances in plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes with evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of world-leading authorities.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
"This is the latest edition of the multivolume plastic surgery textbook first edited by John M. Converse in 1964. Through the decades, this has remained the gold standard in plastic surgery textbooks. I have always had the most recent edition close to my desk and have used it as an initial reference when I have needed to review a topic. I will continue to use this edition in the same manner.
Plastic surgeons at all stages in their careers can benefit from this book. The coverage of plastic surgery topics remains encyclopedic, and all of the authors are recognized experts in their subject areas.
This edition demonstrates a number of differences from prior editions. The books themselves are slightly larger, and the majority of the artwork is in color, with a uniform style and is of high quality. This edition incorporates changes consistent with our digital age, while maintaining the excellent content that has been the hallmark of this book throughout the years." - Walter Lawrence, MPH, MD (University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics) Doody 5 stars!
Edited by Geoffrey C Gurtner, MD, FACS, Professor and Associate Chairman
Stanford University School of Medicine
Stanford, CA, USA