Gray's Anatomy Review E-Book
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Paperback||$42.95|
This easy-to-use resource helps you relate anatomy to clinical practice and pass your exams. More than 500 high yield questions, in strict USMLE format, challenge your grasp of anatomical knowledge and the anatomical basis of disease. Abundantly illustrated with clinical photographs and radiologic images and with references to further reading in that text, Gray's Anatomy Review is your indispensable resource for both in course examinations and the USMLE Step 1.
- Presents over 500 high-quality, USMLE-style questions to mirror the actual exam.
- Fully explains answers with rationales to serve as additional review.
- Includes photographs and radiologic images.
- References Gray's Anatomy for Students to help you find more detailed information from one of the best sources available.
- Keys answers and explanations to Gray's Anatomy for Students and Gray's Atlas of Anatomy
By Marios Loukas, MD, PhD, Professor, Chair and Course Director, Department of Anatomical Sciences, Assistant Dean of Basic and Allied Health Sciences, St George's University,School of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies; Stephen W. Carmichael, PhD, DSc, Professor and Chair Emeritus, Department of Anatomy, Joint Appointment in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Mayo Clinic School of Medicine, Rochester, MN; Gene L. Colborn and Peter H. Abrahams, MBBS, FRCS(Ed), FRCR, DO(Hon), Professor of Clinical Anatomy, Warwick Medical School, UK; Professor of Clinical Anatomy, St. George's University, Grenada and St. Vincent, West Indies; Extraordinary Professor, Department of Anatomy, University of Pretoria, South Africa; Examiner, MRCS, Royal Colleges of Surgeons, UK; Family Practitioner, Brent, London, UK