Clinical Respiratory Medicine, 4th Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Clinical Respiratory Medicine provides practical guidance to help you more effectively diagnose and manage the full range of pulmonary disorders, including those seen in today's most challenging patient populations. In print and online, this medical reference book delivers the answers you need to ensure the best outcomes.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Test your knowledge of respiratory medicine with the help of 400 brand-new review questions.
- Watch and learn. Over 25 videos of practical procedures are available online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Thoroughly understand the needs and recognize co-morbidities of particular patient populations through entirely new chapters on lung structure, echocardiography, and obesity and its effects.
- Access the latest research and advancements in lung cancer, benign tumors, and the importance of pulmonary physiology in understanding lung function and the disease processes that occur.
- Better manage and treat patients with pulmonary disease with complete clinical coverage of the critical information relevant to your everyday practice, presented in a templated, user-friendly format.
- Find critical information quickly with the help of diagnostic algorithms.
"A great resource that is timely, authoritative, clear, and approachable. A real value." — Respiratory Care, review of previous edition
By Stephen G. Spiro, BSc, MD, FRCP, Professor of Respiratory Medicine, Consultant Physician Genral and Thoracic Medicine, Univesity College London Hospitals NHS Trust, The Middlesex Hospital, London, UK; Gerard A Silvestri, Gerard A. Silvestri MD,MS and Alvar Agustí, Alvar Agustí, MD, PhD, FRCPE, Alvar Agustí, MD, PhD, FRCPE, Senior Consultant and Director, Institut del Tòrax, Hospital Clínic, Universitat de Barcelona, Scientific Director, Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red de Enfermedades Respiratorias (CIBERES)