Medical Terminology Online for Medical Terminology and Anatomy for ICD-10 Coding (User Guide and Access Code)
Whether you're new to medical coding or transitioning from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM/PCS, Medical Terminology Online helps you get the most out of Medical Terminology and Anatomy for ICD-10 Coding and more effectively connect relevant medical language and anatomy and physiology concepts to corresponding ICD-10 codes. This engaging online course enhances textbook content with interactive exercises, dynamic animations, and narrated slideshows that reinforce your understanding and help you develop the specialized vocabulary essential to successful ICD-10-CM/PCS coding in the clinical setting.Table of Contents
- Outcome-based modules and assessments guide you toward learning objectives and help you assess your progress.
- Interactive exercises help you recall and recognize medical terms via word building, identification, spelling, pronunciation, matching, multiple choice, true or false, fill-in-blank, labeling, and case studies.
- Medical record activities test your knowledge of the medical terminology used in actual patient records.
- More than 50 animations accompanied by audio narrations demonstrate physiologic processes in dynamic detail.
- More than 900 anatomical and disease and disorder illustrations clarify concepts and reinforce your understanding.
- 5,000-term English/Spanish glossary helps you communicate effectively in the clinical setting and ensure understanding among Spanish-speaking patients and health care providers.
- Final exams in each module help you identify areas needing further study.
By Betsy J. Shiland, MS, RHIA, CCS, CPC, CPHQ, CTR, AHIMA ICD-10-CM/PCS Academy Trainer
Allied Health Department
Community College of Philadelphia