2012 HCPCS Level II Standard Edition
Elsevier and the American Medical Association have partnered to co-publish this HCPCS Level II reference by Carol J. Buck!
Code more quickly, accurately, and efficiently, and optimize reimbursement with 2012 HCPCS Level II (Standard Edition). In an easy-to-use format, this practical reference presents the latest Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) codes to help you comply with coding regulations and confidently locate information on specific codes, manage supply reimbursement, report patient data, and more. Keep current with HCPCS codes with this essential medical billing reference from Carol J. Buck!Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- The latest codes help you maintain compliance with current Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) standards.
- At-a-glance code listings highlight all new, revised, and deleted codes for 2012.
- UNIQUE! Color-coded Table of Drugs similar to the ICD-9-CM drug table makes it easier to find specific drug information.
- Distinctive symbols identify new, revised, reinstated, and deleted codes.
- Drug code annotations help you quickly and easily identify brand name drugs as well as drugs that appear on the National Drug Class (NDC) directory and other Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved drugs.
- Updated Internet Only Manual (IOM) provides essential information on carrier-specific and Medicare-specific regulations to ensure coding accuracy.
- Companion website (codingupdates.com) keeps you informed of changes to ICD codes, and provides the opportunity to sign up for automatic e-mail notifications.
- Affordable pricing provides unparalleled value at a reasonable cost.
By Carol J. Buck, MS, CPC, CPC-H, CCS-P, Former Program Director, Medical Secretarial Programs, Northwest Technical College, East Grand Forks, MN