Study Guide for Nursing Care of Children, 4th Edition
Principles and Practice
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$34.95|
Written in a study-friendly style, this study guide includes learning activities, NCLEX Exam review questions, helpful hints, and applications to reinforce your understanding of the concepts and information found in the Nursing Care of Children, 4th Edition textbook, and help you pass the NCLEX.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Updated content reflects the changes in the Nursing Care of Children, 4th Edition textbook to keep you up to date.
- Consistent organization corresponds with the chapter layout in the text.
- Enhanced learning features help you master concepts and content from the text.
- Helpful hints
- Student learning exercises
- Suggested learning activities
- Student learning applications
- Review questions
- Answers for the student learning exercises and the review questions are located at the end of the study guide.
By Susan R. James, PhD, MSN, RN, Associate Professor of Nursing, Coordinator, Nursing of Infants and Children, Curry College, Milton, MA and Julie White, RN, MSN, Clinical Instructor
Graduate Entry Program
University of Illinois at Chicago
College of Nursing~ Maternal/Child Department