Larsen's Human Embryology, 5th Edition
Not Yet Published
Larsen's Human Embryology works as a well-organized, straightforward guide to this highly complex subject, placing an emphasis on the clinical application of embryology and presenting it in an easily digestible manner. Ideal for visual students, this updated medical textbook includes a superior art program, brand-new online animations, and high-quality images throughout; clear descriptions and explanations of human embryonic development, based on all of the most up-to-date scientific discoveries and understanding, keep you abreast of the latest knowledge in the field.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Access high-yield content and quickly locate key information with help from newly condensed text and additional summary tables.
- Take advantage of key pedagogical features such as opening "Summary" boxes.
- Visualize complex concepts more clearly than before through a superior art program and outstanding clinical content and images throughout.
- Reinforce your understanding of the material and how it will relate to real-life scenarios with "Embryology in Practice" clinical closers added to each chapter.
- Access the complete contents online at Student Consult! View animations on Eye and Ear Development, test yourself with multiple self-assessment questions, and more!
- Take advantage of the most current advances in molecular biology and genetics.
- Review the material in a flexible manner that meets your specific needs thanks to a user-friendly design.
By Gary C. Schoenwolf, PhD, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah; Steven B. Bleyl, MD, PhD, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah; Philip R. Brauer, PhD, Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, Nebraska and Philippa H. Francis-West, PhD, King's College London Dental Institute, London, United Kingdom