CCS Coding Exam Review 2012
The Certification Step
With the expert insight of leading coding educator Carol J. Buck, this complete exam review highlights the content you'll need to master to pass the AHIMA CCS certification exam and take your coding career to the next step. CCS ICD-9-CM Coding Exam Review 2012 features an easy-to-follow outline format that guides you through the anatomy, terminology, and pathophysiology for each organ system; reimbursement concepts; an overview of CPT, ICD-9-CM, and HCPCS coding; and more. Two full practice exams and a final exam modeled on the actual CCS exam simulate the testing experience and help prepare you for success.Table of Contents
- Companion Evolve website includes exams that simulate the CCS exam's electronic format and helps you overcome test anxiety.
- Pre-, post-, and final exams let you track your learning.
- Answers and rationales reinforce your understanding of coding concepts.
- Industry updates, study tips, and helpful web links aid your understanding.
- Concise outline format gives you quick and easy access to content and helps you make the most of your study time.
- Comprehensive CCS coverage highlights essential information for passing the AHIMA CCS exam, accompanied by detailed figures, for the most efficient exam review.
- A companion Evolve Resources website enhances your review with industry updates, study tips, and helpful web links.
By Carol J. Buck, MS, CPC, CPC-H, CCS-P, Former Program Director, Medical Secretarial Programs, Northwest Technical College, East Grand Forks, MN