Rutherford's Vascular Surgery, 2-Volume Set E-Book, 7th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
The seventh edition of Rutherford's Vascular Surgery-the most acclaimed comprehensive reference in vascular surgery-presents state-of-the-art updates on every aspect of vascular health care.This revision incorporates endovascular and nonoperative treatment throughout the book. It has been extensively revised by many new, international authors-led by Drs. Jack Cronenwett and K. Wayne Johnston-to meet the needs of surgeons, interventionalists, and vascular medicine specialists. Published in association with the Society for Vascular Surgery, it includes searchable online access to the full text, images, and videos through Expert Consult.
New to This Edition
- Access the complete contents of Rutherford's Vascular Surgery online at www.expertconsult.com - with monthly updates from the Journal of Vascular Surgery and the European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, plus videos of procedures, an image library, review questions, and more.
- Master the latest developments, techniques, and approaches with thorough updates on endovascular applications, vascular access, imaging, non-operative management, and much more.
- View clinical and physical findings and operative techniques more vividly with a new full-color layout and more full-color images.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Get answers you can depend on. Now published in association with the Society for Vascular Surgery, Rutherford's delivers the world's most trusted information on all major areas of vascular health care, written by international experts, with up-to-date bibliographies and annotated recommended references.
- Overcome any clinical challenge with in-depth sections on Fundamental Considerations, Patient Evaluation, Atherosclerotic Risk Factors, Perioperative Care, Bleeding and Clotting, Complications, Venous Disease, Lymphedema, Arteriovenous Anomalies, Hemodialysis Access, Miscellaneous Technique, Grafts and Devices, Cerebrovascular Disease, Lower Extremity Arterial Disease, Upper Extremity Arterial Disease, Arterial Aneurysms, Renal and Mesenteric Disease, and Trauma and Acute Limb Ischemia.
- Choose the best management option for each patient with discussions of operative, endovascular, and non-operative approaches for vascular conditions.
By Jack L. Cronenwett, MD, Professor of Surgery, Dartmouth Medical School, Chief, Section of Vascular Surgery, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH and Wayne Johnston, Professor and R. Fraser Elliot Chair in Vascular Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of Toronto,
Vascular Surgeon, Toronto General Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada