Mathematics for the Clinical Laboratory - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 2nd Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$70.95|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Mathematics for the Clinical Laboratory is a comprehensive text that teaches you how to perform the clinical calculations used in each area of the laboratory and helps you achieve accurate results. This second edition features even more examples and practice problems. This edition ensures your success by using proven learning techniques focused on practice and repetition to demonstrate how you will use math in the lab every day!
New to This Edition
- Significantly updated chapters include calculations that are currently in use in laboratories.
- More problems and examples applicable to real-life situations have been added to all chapters for additional practice.
- A companion Evolve website features a test bank, electronic image collection, PowerPoint slides, practice quizzes, additional examples of calculations, and student practice problems.
- Chapter on the molecular laboratory familiarizes you with the most current information about the critical area of clinical laboratory science.
- New content increases the comprehensiveness of the text
- Charts and diagrams allow you to picture how calculations work and are applied to laboratory principles
- Chapter outlines show what to expect from each chapter and how the topics flow and connect to each other
- Practice problems act as a self-assessment tool to aid in reviewing the material.
By Lorraine J. Doucette, MS, MT(ASCP), CLS(NCA), Assistant Professor, Medical Laboratory Technician Program Coordinator, Anne Arundel Community College, Arnold, MD