Certification and Core Review for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing - E-Book, 4th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Paperback||$80.95|
The only exam review for the two leading neonatal critical-care nursing certification examinations, Certification and Core Review for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing, 4th Edition prepares you for your exam with realistic questions and test simulation. Based on the blueprints of the AACN's CCRN-Neonatal exam and the NCC's Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-NIC) exam, review questions cover the information in Core Curriculum for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing, 3rd Edition, and reflect essential knowledge, the latest evidence, and best practices. A total of 600 questions and answers with rationales are provided. Developed by the AACN, AWHONN, and NANN, this powerful review tool offers excellent preparation for your certification exam! This title includes additional digital media when purchased in print format. For this digital book edition, media content is not included.
New to This Edition
- Updated questions reflect the information in Core Curriculum for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing, 4th Edition, and the latest test plans by both AACN and NCC.
- Complete remediation includes rationales for both correct and incorrect answers.
- A compact, portable size makes the book easier to study anytime, anywhere.
- Endorsed by the three most authoritative associations in neonatal intensive care nursing: the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN); the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN); and the National Association of Neonatal Nurses (NANN).
- Answers are provided for each question, accompanied by rationales and references, to enhance your understanding of the material.
- Realistic exam practice is offered through questions that mirror the certification exam content, the multiple-choice question format, and the distribution of content.