Admission Assessment Exam Review, 3rd Edition
Ace your admission assessment examTable of Contents
New to This Edition
With content review and over 450 sample test questions, this study guide helps you prepare for the Evolve Reach Testing and Remediation Admission Assessment Exam. It includes detailed coverage of each of the subject areas on the exam: math, English, and basic sciences. Topics are simplified with step-by-step explanations, vocabulary, and practice problems with rationales.
- Sample problems and step-by-step examples with explanations in the math and physics sections show you how to work through each problem so you understand the steps it takes to complete the equation.
- Practice tests with answer keys for each topic - located in the appendices for quick access - help you assess your understanding of each topic and familiarize you with the types of questions you’re likely to encounter on the actual exam.
- HESI Hints boxes offer valuable test-taking tips, as well as rationales, suggestions, examples, and reminders for specific topics.
- End-of-chapter review questions help you gauge your understanding of chapter content.
- A new introduction explains the Admission Assessment Exam, with information about each of the subject areas tested.
- A Physics chapter provides preparation for a subject area that may be offered on your Admission Assessment Exam.
- An expanded math chapter includes a new discussion of military time, word problems, and more practice questions.
- Practice Tests on Math, Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary and Grammar, Science, and Physics provide over 240 additional questions for exam preparation.
- An index provides a reference to all topics.