Brochert's Crush Step 3, 4th Edition
The Ultimate USMLE Step 3 Review
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Crush the USMLE Step 3 exam with Brochert’s trusted, high-yield reviewTable of Contents
New to This Edition
This best-selling resource is completely updated, and still the most easy-to-use and effective high-yield review for USMLE Step 3. Covering all specialties and subspecialties included on the exam, it’s perfect for the busy house officer who needs a review that hits all the important and commonly tested concepts in a concise format. Over 100 high-yield figures illustrate important concepts, conditions, and imaging modalities. Get tips, insights, and guidance on how best to prepare and what to expect with the reader-friendly, succinct, and engaging writing style of best-selling author Adam Brochert, MD.
- Features tips on the computer-based case simulations to prepare you for essential elements of the exam.
- Draws upon the personal experience of the best-selling author of USMLE reviews, Adam Brochert, MD, for trustworthy tips on how to study for the exam.
- Organizes material logically and allows quick spot review using bulleted and numbered lists, as well as many tables throughout the text.
- Presents updated case scenarios mirroring those on the Step 3 exam to keep you abreast of changes to the exam.
- Includes additional high-yield figures to be more relevant to recent administrations of the exam.
- Addresses current practice with updated diagnosis and treatment guidelines.
By Mayur Movalia, MD, Hematopathologist, Dahl-Chase Pathology Associates; Medical Director, Flow Cytometry Laboratory, Dahl-Chase Diagnostic Services; Medical Director, Affiliated Laboratories, Eastern Maine Medical Center, Bangor, Maine; Medical Director, Cancer Care of Maine Laboratory, Brewer, Maine; Medical Director, Mount Desert Island Hospital Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine; Faculty, University of Maine, Orono, Maine and Theodore X. O'Connell, MD, Program Director, Family Medicine Residency Program, Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills, Woodland Hills, California; Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Family Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California; Partner Physician, Southern California Permanente Medical Group, Woodland Hills, California