Essence of Anesthesia Practice E-Book, 3rd Edition
Essence of Anesthesiology Practice makes it easy to formulate anesthesia plans through a consistent format and discussions of the problems, causes, comorbidities, and anesthesia implications for over 600 clinical topics. Drs. Fleisher and Roizen present a completely revised new edition that includes coverage of many new conditions, procedures, and drugs.
New to This Edition
- Quickly reference key information using the carefully templated text that highlights the most important anesthetic considerations in a consistent, user-friendly layout.
- Stay current on the latest anesthetic implications in regards to coexisting diseases, procedures, drugs, and alternative and complementary therapies, including coverage of mitochondrial myopathy, atrial fibrillation ablation, awake craniotomy, stereotactic neurosurgery, neuroprotection, dexmedetomidine, and other hot topics.
- Easily formulate anesthesia plans through a consistent format that covers a single clinical topic on each page, with a review of its problems, causes, comorbidities, and anesthesia implications.
- Get state-of-art, reliable coverage from an international team of experts who discuss common and rare conditions and how to manage them.
- Understand the interactions of common drugs and alternative medicine so that you can develop anesthesia plans accordingly.
By Lee A Fleisher, MD, FACC, Robert Dunning Dripps Professor and Chair, Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care, Professor of Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine, Senior Fellow, Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Michael F. Roizen, MD, Dean of the School of Medicine and Vice President of Biomedical Affairs, Professor of Internal Medicine and Anesthesiology, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY